Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dating without digits

Ok, we've gone on five dates. We've swapped saliva, shared stories about past relationships and have even talked babies. (Hey, I didn't bring it up.)

But we have yet to exchange numbers.

Since when did the digits exchange become the new third base?

What am I missing here, ladies? Is he afraid of me calling to check in on him? 4am booty calls? Calling him in the middle of a board meeting?

Seriously, just give me your effing number.


Frustrations aside, I will admit not having those 10 numbers has saved me from what would have been some really inappropriate drunk texts. Or sexts, as the kids say.


Also, can someone please confirm these posts can't be traced back to me? My dating career would be dunzo if I were found out.

2 comments:

  1. 1. How did you meet this man - i think some context might add some clarity to the lack of digets

    2. He's so obviously not even aware that he is missing this - and he's going to feel like a fool when it finally dawns on him that he's out - wants to see you and can't call or txt

    3. Maybe he's only using Burner phones because he's a spy, drug dealer or hitman and therefore changes numbers each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. i totally forgot about the burners. if only he were omar...

    ReplyDelete