Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Is this really happening.....

Ladies

I have to apologize for hiding from all of this until now. I can pony up about a million of too busy excuses - however I'll keep it all legit and just admit that I'm just really scared and I really don't know about all this online dating jazz.

yep - I'm an online dating virgin. So much so - that I've talked KG into schooling me in online dating 101 in exchange for dinner this evening. She's already given me a homework assignment of finding my best pics - I hate this already.

I'm so nervous I'm actually just considering walking around NYC with a Sandwich board that says "I need 4 Dates to win a bet". Guys love to win bets - it might work better than this whole exposing myself to the online creepers of the world.

So ladies - help me out - where do I go, what do I post???

AHHHH - and yes - KG and I will be sure to post plenty this evening as we consume copious amounts of wine and create my online persona.

till tonight.....

2 comments:

  1. Amen.

    KT, KP, if you have any suggestions for where we should start MB's online extravaganza besides the usual suspects, bring them on.

    We are gonna need a magnum wine bottle for this adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, just finished a magnum bottle... this is my fave part. send us your 'file!!!

    ReplyDelete