Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Dear guy across the street

It didn't take you long to realize the new tenant across the way lives by herself. And often likes to be, shall we say, free.

Of clothing.

Yes, working, reading, cooking (ok, that's a stretch...), eating dinner while watching Jon Hamm be the hottest man alive -- always better sans clothes.

But seriously now. Are you stuck in that window? I mean, I see you. And you see that I see you.

You're cute. I'll give you that. But that is no excuse to let the creep out.

Now, if you want to come down and ask me on a date in person, I might be inclined to put some clothes on.

Wait a minute, am I seriously considering going on a date with Rando who watches me sleep at night?!!?!!!!

I think it's time for another SixteenDates intervention. Look what you've done to this girl.


P.S. Kudos to anyone who can tell me the window climbing reference here...


4 comments:

  1. Obvs the window-climbing reference is from Clarissa Explains It All... and I could totally picture that nerdy bf of Clarissa's as a mouth-breathing window stalker. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He usta climb up on that ladder and jump in Clarissa's window. At 7, I always wished a boy would jump in my window...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Sam. I used to also always want that awesome clear phone with all the gadgets inside in color...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wanted the last name Darling. Clarissa Darling. Brilliant.

    Seriously, did none of our childhood wishes come true?!

    ReplyDelete