Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Second date with date #1

I'm about to go on date #2 with date #1...and I don't really want to.

Mostly because he suggested we get lunch at Sushi Lounge on St Marks. They have good lunch specials, sure, but a-that place is dirty and b-it's on St Marks. Gross. I want to suggest another place, but I already picked all the places on our first date so that would be a bit much. I can already tell that there will be no date #3.

(But hey, this way I'm on the repeats leaderboard.)

2 comments:

  1. Isnt ruling out date #3 with date #1 before going on date #2 awks? Since he reads the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Date #1 thankfully does not read the blog. And I've only had 1 date with Date#2, who did promise to stop reading it (though I imagine that might be hard). I would happily go on 3 dates with him, anyway.

    ReplyDelete