Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Left in the dust . A plea for help.


So KT has kicked this dating challenge's ass (maybs even squeezing in a numba 5) and KG is not far behind, fist pumping her way across that finish line, with a few days to spare.

Me? While I did rack up another point on the repeats board this week, let's be honest. That don't mean a thang. Repeats ain't nothing but a number.

The point of this post is to help me land date numba 4. And fast. I'm desps. If anyone has any suggestions on where to find a man, please send them my way. If anyone knows of any equally desperate men, please send them my way. If anyone has bottles of booze to spare, please send them my way. I prefer Hendricks, but losers can't be choosers.

2 comments:

  1. a) Anytime you can reference Allyah in a post makes you a winner. So at least there is that.

    b) This is where you stop a hottie, or, lets be honest, someone who doesnt look homeless or crazy on the street and say "lets have coffee down the street."

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Aliyah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydXyVT-rkN8&feature=related

    p.s. sometimes i'm goody goody. right now i'm naughty naughty.

    ReplyDelete