Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Update: Man#1

So remember Man#1 (let's call him B), who is a cute hipster but took me to a horrible sushi place for lunch? He texted to ask me out to burgers...that was last weekend and I told him "Sure! I'll get in touch with you next week!"

But I haven't.

So can I just ignore him? That's mean. The alternative is to write and say that I'm not interested, but that's kind of mean as well. Or I could get burgers with him, but I would rather spend my time with people I really like.

Advice?

2 comments:

  1. Please read Mr. Monday #3 for advice on this very situation.

    Heart,
    Mr Monday #3

    http://sixteendates.blogspot.com/2010/09/wednesday-wake-up-call-sept-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jette le. Il vaut rien. Dis lui qu'il a pas les moyens d'avoir une fille comme toi. Tu peux etre mechante, yes you can. Pas de pitie.

    ReplyDelete