Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lunch with DR

I don’t mean to beat a dead horse, since I am no longer (nor ever was, really) interested in this friend of mine. But I was so mortified when he shot me down the other week that I just want y’all to know that he has been sending very mixed signals for months.

Case in point:

He leaves work today to grab lunch with me. I meet him in a glasses store. He milks the fact that everyone thinks we’re bf/gf and calls me “hon” a number of times. He slides his foot over so that it’s practically on top of mine. He finds a million reasons to touch my arm/back within the first three minutes of meeting up. When he says hello / goodbye, he gives me a kiss on the cheek and always puts his hand in that intimate spot on the small of my back for a couple moments too long.

I know, I know – I’m reading into everything. And I really, truly am NOT interested in dating him. So that's it -- no more posts on this guy. I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment