Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh. JUNK…Rematch?

So for anyone who remembers my 6% approval rating disasterpiece, there is a potential for a rematch.

That’s right, while reading through all of yesterday’s amazing updates and newfound Midwestern Hottie fame, I get THIS email:

Hi KG!

I hope you're doing well. I am starting to put together this week's “column” and I think I have another good match for you! He's very cute and has an awesome job as an auction house expert.

I would like to feature you as a choosee. If you're chosen for the date it would mean that you'd need to be available one night in the next week and a half for the date.

Please let me know that you are available!


Ok several things:

1. Heard it all before.

2. WTF is an auction house expert? (Trying to decide if this will be a step above or below getting rejected by a male nurse)

3. The amount of times I’ve listened to Backstreet Boys in the last week has exceeded “oh, what a fun throwback” status, so I’m not sure I’m in any place to judge.

4. I DO need ONE more date in the next two weeks. And I’m out of town the next 5 days.

5. I tried googling the answer to question 2, but I got bored.

6. Why am I always a choosee, but never a choose-ER? I feel like Katherine Hiegel circa 27 dresses, but way less hot and with less closet space (That one’s for you Charisse)

So my question is, do I pretend to listen to my pride for once, or go back to old faithful “everything we do, we do for the story,” and go for round two? Ladies?? Anyone else who still reads this??

3 comments:

  1. you HAVETA do this!!! can i be one of the other choosees? i have no effing clue how im going to get numba 4 and an expert auction houser is sounding pretty hot right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i'm going to be the boring one here and tell you what an action house expert is. he works at christie's or sothebys, and i def know a few dudes who work there... so continues the incestuous world of dating in nyc.

    ReplyDelete