Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My better self speaks French

So a few days ago I created an alternate okcupid identity (yes, I am actually admitting this. And no, I did not fill out a complete profile. Just the basics). Anyway, I created a second profile so I could do some repeat looks at guys' profiles or let my friends view them (Okcu tracks who visits your profile).

She is similar to me on certain things (age, religion, education level) but has some upgrades:

- Her user name is SO much funnier and creative than mine. I really wish I would have thought of it when I created my actual profile.

- Her pic (found on google images) is HOT (not to trot) and artsy. Perfect profile, great jawline, sexy glasses, etc.

- She speaks French fluently

- She is taller and skinnier

The fact that she became my ideal self was more of a subconscious thing. Turns out the guys who visit my better self's profile are WAY HOTTER than the guys who visit mine. Shit.

So I thought I'd let you guys know that I am using this to my advantage and messaging said hot guys under my real okcu profile in an attempt to land date number 4. Hope they like KP v.2.0 as much as they like KP v.3.0.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, KP v3.0 has some perky breasts.

    Hot to Trot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you gonna use the line "a friend of mine really wants to date you?"

    My friend once went on J date and started pimping out all her friends who didn't want to pay for it.

    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete