Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Texting

KT is right. I have a lot of stories to get into.

One quick one, before my run:

Remember my awkward, embarrassing story where I kiss my friend (or the other way around) but he tells me he thinkswe should not hook up?

Please see recent text messages, below:

Thursday, 9:49pm - "Hey hey- just getting back to town from work travel. You around tonigh/ this weekend?" (That's almost 10pm on a week night. Why would tonight even be an option?)

Friday, 10:05pm - "Just sitting down to dinner with some friends. Probably going to do some heavy drinking tonight. :) You around? If not, could do a drink tomorrow" (No explanation needed.)

These are not one-time occurrences. How would you interpret this?? Especially after what happened.

2 comments:

  1. Dude wants attention but not a relationship. Note to boys: fuck off.

    Sorry, but us girls can't just hang out, meet up, and let you flirt with us on a regular basis unless you are either going to 1. give it up, or 2. admit that you want a relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it totally sounds like he has no idea what he wants but doesn't want you to go away. But when you are around, not sure what to do.

    That said, I agree with KT.

    You got 3 dates to go and this booty call action isn;t helping anyone. Esp since you arent getting a booty call.

    ReplyDelete