Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dear Hot To Trot,


Ok, ok. I guess the cat's outta the bag.

If I were 15 again, this would def go on the record as a traumarama moment. Except at 15 I would most likely slam my bedroom door, cry, and convince myself my life was over.

At 26, I'm proud to report that there were no tears, no slamming of bedroom doors (although I don't really have one), and no catastrophic thinking (well, maybe for like 5 seconds). I'd like to take this as evidence that I am really growing into a mature and sensible adult. Although I'm pretty sure mature and sensible adults don't refer to attractive men as "Hot To Trot", search and post pics of steamy piles of shit, and consider trashy day sex to be a viable date option. I'd like to think it was all for the blog.

So thank you, HTT, for supporting the blog, allowing it all to come full circle, and most importantly, helping us score a movie deal out of it. Although I can't promise you any cuts, I will make sure you are played by Jared Leto.

Yours Truly,
KP

P.S. Feel free to be our Wednesday guest blogger this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment