Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

0 for 4

OK, so I’m 0 for 4. And out of the country until the last week in August. Shit.

Here are some date prospects so far:
1. KT’s office mate. He’s foreign, and cute. Does coffee count, or do I have to make it drinks?
2. Two okcu guys who I like (ish) but who haven’t asked me out (the_alvy_singer and rupertsteggles)
3. And two okcu guys who have, who I may not like (names removed - apparently, you can google your own username, oops)
4. How do I find a real date? No. but seriously. ANY ADVICE welcome.

I’m going to have to hunt down some Frenchmen in this 450-person town. Did you know that the French don't have a word for "date"? Merde.

3 comments:

  1. 1. CFH, it's me and him. In the office right now. He's on the phone speaking German and French. You need to make that coffee a drink. Srsly.
    2.Ok, you cannot "like" someone on OkCu. And you certainly cannot wait for them to ask you out.
    3. Try them. If it's no fun, you can leave.
    4. YOU ARE FOREVER GETTING ASKED ON DATES. Don't act like you can't right now.

    And ZERO sympathy from me. I want to be in southern France with some hot Frenchman right now. If you can get a French date with a French kiss, we'll count that as 1.5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For realz!! I'm with KT on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DTC: French dates that include french kissing count as 1.5. But only the first time. Every time after its just one.

    ReplyDelete