Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

a single lady walks into the gyno...














and walks out humiliated. a recap of my morning at the gyno:



Doc: Reviewing notes. So, are you still in a long-distance, semi-open monogamous relationship?

Me: Wow, pretty accurate description of the last four years. She's good. No.

Doc: Are you in a new relationship?

Me: No.

Doc: Ok, have you thought about going back on the pill?

Me: No.

Doc: I'm happy to write you a prescription.

Me: No, thank you.

Doc: You should really think about birth control.

Me: No, no I really have no need for that right now. Really. Sadly.

Doc: Ok, well just give me a call if you change your mind.

Me: Why? Do you have someone in mind?

Doc: Now just relax. I'm going to be putting my fingers in your vagina.

Me: Finally.

1 comment:

  1. I just spit out my beer laughing while reading this. And I'm (surprisingly) sober and also watching chelsea lately (my fave LOL show) so this is big.

    Gyno's are worse than Rom Com's.

    ReplyDelete