Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Broke down Monday

Several things.

1. We decided to move Mr. Monday to Wednesdays. There is entirely too much weekend Tom Foolery to recap/recover from on a Manic Monday and getting Man-handled via the interwebs (and not the way we all really want/need to be manhandled...well, it wont help matters.)

So get ready for "Wednesday Wake-up call" because it's coming to a blog near you. Aka this one. On Weds.

2. Holy crap. CFH, welcome back to the game.

3. So now that CFH/KP don't need our polite offer, I guess I'm back on the hook for speed dating. Im wearing a half ponytail with twists. Speaking of babysitters club, I look like Dawn (the new-er school one, with Alex Mac)

Also, Im so slammed at work that havent eaten until now. I'm not wearing make up. I just chugged a large Dr. Pepper from Burger King.


And my shoe just broke. But like, forrealz. Oh yeah, and I dont think I can make it home before hand. Which means I'll be rocking 2 different shoes. And I'll be bringing my work laptop.

I am in no way, prepared for waht's about to come...

3 comments:

  1. ok, at least your legs don't look like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i told you, you are totally dawn! see you in a couple hours for what is to make speed dating history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha - KT - i cant believe you thought those were my feet.

    or worse, that i would own those shoes.

    ReplyDelete