Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Date #2 Update

KT - I first want to apologize about not posting within 24hrs of the previous dates. However - I still like your interpretations of how my mornings are spent then the actual series of events.

Top Line Summary - (this is sick - I'm actually feel like I'm writing a conference report of my evening. We work too much)

1. This probably shouldn't count as a date because I've known the guy for a few years and we've been friends for a bit, however because I need to cross the half way mark - I'm counting it - and KG has also confirmed that it can count.

2. We spent most of the night discussing dating/how stupid most girls are and how to know when you really love someone (and how that definition varies from person to person) Don't worry ladies - i don't' feel that you fit into any of the stupid girl categories we discussed. Overall it was a pretty successful evening for the clear takeaways on dating and silly things girls do that mess up a relationship - which are always entertaining and intriguing to hear from a dude's perspective. Maybe I'll ask him to guest blog - he wouldn't hold anything back, however might scare the readership a bit - we'll have to discuss

I left with some insider tips and a good buzz. Next time he's in town - I'll get him all drunk and will force him into posting.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. MB - congrats on the hasty post. Mostly bc I think KT may have killed you otherwise.

    Also, please incorporate your learnings and findings from date #2 into future post so you can drop some knowledge on the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definetly - there will be a follow up post tomorrow. I'm not sure what the theme will be - but i feel like we need a "truth from the otherside" kinda gut check thing for ourselves and the readership

    ReplyDelete
  3. none of the stupid girl categories included blogging about dating more than actual dating? whew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MB, you're onto something with all these out-of-towners...

    ReplyDelete