Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Isn’t it ironic?

The non Alanis Morsette version, since none of the things mentioned in that song were actually ironic at all. They just really sucked.

Anyway, I was thinking, what if one of these dates goes really well?? And so we go on a few more dates, even make it on the “repeats” leaderboard. And (gasp) into DTR (define the relationship) territory.

How do you tell someone:

“Look, you’re really great and I’m having a fantastic time. I know you’re interested in a committed and monogamous relationship, as am I, but you cant be my boyfriend right now…because it will really ruin my blog…that’s about trying to get a boyfriend.”

1 comment:

  1. i was actually thinking this today. i am meeting cameron for our 4th date tonight and was contemplating broaching the subject of okcu, dating challenge, etc. so awkward!!! like how does the convo go??

    ReplyDelete