Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TMZ Breaking News: KT Celeb Date #5

Totes just ran into Joseph Gordon Levitt outside my office.

We got caught up in the traffic and he flashed me a look that said the following:

"I'd totally do you if you weren't insanely busy at work and I wasn't all with my friends and probs filming some movie. I'd hate to get all serious and fall in love when I have be back in LA to film our 30 Rock from the Sun reunion next month. But really, you're adorable."

That, my friends, was a five-minute conversation spoken only through adoring looks.

And that, SDers, counts as my Date #5.

JGL + KT = BF/GF 4eva

3 comments:

  1. JGL is my ultimate! Totes jeal. Although, I don't think he would appreciate you getting the name of his show wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also kudos on finding the pic that makes him look the hottest bc despite being awesome, he will always be the nice guy trying to get the hot girl in 10 things I hate about you.

    That said, he is adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night: http://bit.ly/9pzNeT

    And a sneak peek at the 3rd Rock from the Sun reunion:
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/1934371/joseph-gordon-levitt-hesher-shirtless-03/

    ReplyDelete