Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Morning After

I love it when I wake up circa 7am, still intoxicated, and my first instinct is to post. So, giant glass of water and 5 advil in hand, here we go.


Revelations from last night (...or 3 hours ago)

1. Did I really make out with someone on the dance floor? My hand, still smelling of afrosheen, says yes.

2. A booty call ain't a booty call unless you get some booty. Stop prank calling me.

3. Don't call a man out on his control issues at 3am. You'll get kicked out.

4. Also, can I get my bra back? No seriously. It was my fave.

5. If you still want to love yourself in the am, delete all gchat records before passing out.

6. The diner on my block is hella good. And contrary to popular belief, they do serve people under the age of 92. But not people who say hella good.

And now, ladies and gents, back to bed. Remind me why I agreed to another date tonight?!

No comments:

Post a Comment