Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Suckas

I'd like to thank the Academy. My brilliant fellow bloggers. The development team at OkCupid. The relentless support of my friends and family.

This is for all of you who told me to put down the Doritos and get dressed for my date already. The hot new dress that successfully converted dates 3 and 4 to repeats. The diner down the street that nurses my hangover while getting the full morning-after download. The readers who think this shit is funny.

Thank you all. I wouldn't be here without you.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! oh junk, this means one less person to spit the giant sushi/drinks bill with...

    Ladies, it's time for us to haul ass unless we want to shell out all of our cash money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hold up. before you start going all kate winslet on us, you gotta post about date numba 4, yo.

    ReplyDelete