Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cock but no tails


Dating is a big. hot. mess. For those readers (all 4 of you) who may be thinking single ladyhood is all shits and giggles, I would say it's more shits than giggles. Case in point.

Last night during pillow talk with KT (which occurs most nights of the week), we got the idea that I should text Hot to Trot Midwest Man the following message around 11:40 am today:

4pm cocktails? My place.

The goal is pretty clear, right? KT advised me to wear a skirt because the minute Hot to Trot walked through that door I would proceed to straddle him on the couch with cocktail in hand.

Nothing is hotter than day sex. Or is nothing sadder than flagrant desperation?

More importantly, am I really considering this? If my number on a piece of paper reeked of prostitution, then I can't even imagine what this reeks of...probs more shit than giggles.

3 comments:

  1. wait, so did you do it?

    what ever happened with this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly i did not have the balls to do it. maybs will give him a drunken text this weekend at a booty call hour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think booty calls count on the repeats leaderboard.

    maybe we should make a separate leaderboard for trysts.

    ReplyDelete