Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Breakup #2

Ok, looks like I'm climbing my way up the breakup leaderboard. (Breakup #1 will live in SD infamy.)

Seriously, if I knew dating meant having to break up with peeps, I would have been more cautious as I plowed my way through the finish line.


The short version: date #3 with Date #3:

*He referenced finding a home and the NYTimes Wedding section more than once.
*He refused to let go of my hand walking down the street and tried to kiss me 37 times.
*He wants to skip all the bullshit and know everything about me. Like, now.
*Why are you hesitant? Are you seeing other people? How did your last relationship end?
*Sent two emails the morning after, including one with "How was your day?"

Writing the breakup email now. Will take any advice I can get.


2 comments:

  1. Yikes. Be nice -- and VERY clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to his "how was your day" email, you could say "its been ok. trying to figure out how to break up with you over email. will this work?"

    ReplyDelete