Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hairless legs and sexy underwear


About to go on date numba 5 with Cammy. Here's the rub.

First, I bought new pants and a new pair of shoes today and I am wearing both tonight. I don't have a job.

Secondly, I am already sick of shaving my legs more often than once a month.

Third, I am running out of sexy underwear. I mean, I only have like 5 pairs before it turns to nasty old cotton underwear from target (you know, the kind sold in packs of 5). He's in for a rude awakening if we make it to date 6.

1 comment:

  1. a) this post is amazing

    b) i want a recap of this FIFTH date. 1,2,3,4, FIIIIIIIF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rissm5YHJQg

    c) one of the reasons i am excited for fall is that we can start wearing pants and stop acting like shaving is a regular activity.

    ReplyDelete