Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update on #3 & #4

Congrats KT on being the first to cross the finish line. Well deserved win!

Now you must cheer the rest of us as we hobble across the line.

Ok so working on dates three and four. So far date number three is looking like it's going to be a set up by JB and SP. SP has been trying to get me on date with this guy for quite some time. Now what she's introduced him to JB and JB has approved - they're now teaming up against me. He's a fabulous man, good looking, solid job, very funny, charismatic etc and I know this would be an absolutely fun date. However in typical girl fashion - There is a MAJOR character trait that I cannot overcome. So big deal right - its just a date, it just gets me closer to to the finish line - its not like I'm going to marry the guy - right?

Date #4 - I feel like date #4 is going to have to be via online dating. I have yet to tread the waters of the OK Cupids/Match.com's and the like - so I feel like I owe the blog and men of these various communities a once over. It also helps that Mr. Monday posted about this yesterday and removed a lil bit of the insecurity of how to guide myself through all this - so we'll see. I have no doubt that I can provide a response more witty than "everything is bigger in Texas".

I just need to remind myself that this can't be worse than broken locks or bugs!

cheers
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment